Proper nutrition is a huge part of not only feeling good and performing well in your workouts, but also recovering quickly, sleeping well and maintaining an overall healthy lifestyle. There are so many different options and opinions on what the “best” diet is, it can be overwhelming to navigate by yourself. Nutrition works best when it is tailored to individual needs and lifestyles, and people are often more successful when they have someone to check in with and ask questions.
Joelle is certified Specialist in Fitness Nutrition through the International Sports Science Association. She has an extensive background with a variety of diets and nutrition strategies, and understands the frustrations and struggles people face when trying to make changes to their daily habits. She’s excited to offer the following services in order to help people acheive their goals.
- 1 hour intial evaluation ($150) The initial evaluation will include a discussion of goals and strategies. You will receive a customized meal plan following the session. For the following month, you recieve unlimited check-ins to ask questions or talk through sticking points. After this month is over, you can continue on your own, or choose from add on options below.
- 1 hour check-in ($60) If you have been successfully following your plan, but find that you need an adjustment or have a few questions you may want to review, this is an easy option.
- 1x weekly check ins for a month ($50) If you’d like to continue to check in on a weekly basis to allow for progress check ups, meal plan adjustments, or just to be held accountable, you can add this option.
- 2x weekly check ins for a month ($75) If you’d like to continue to check in on a bi-weekly basis to allow for progress check ups, meal plan adjustments, or just to be held accountable, you can add this option.
- Unlimited check ins for a month ($90) If you’d like to continue to check in whenever you need allow for progress check ups, meal plan adjustments, or just to be held accountable, you can add this option.
- 6 month package of check-ins, $425 for bi weekly, and $500 for unlimited. For individuals who will need help to stay accountable.
- Grocery Shop ($60)- Navigating the grocery store can be overwhelming and it’s difficult to know what aisles will get you the best nutritional foods. This option allows for someone to come with you, and help you select foods and decode nutrition labels.
Email Joelle to sign up